1.9
Style and Design

I bought my precious 4 years ago brand new at holt renfrew Calgary for $1,400 +gst I believe. It's so precious to me that I only used it twice.

1st use I stained it with my black dress, I was so pissed of with myself but that's ok probably my bad for not noticing the stain earlier. Second use, nothing happened as far as I know. I am planning to use it the 3rd time today but found out that it was ripped from inside where it hooks the strap the handbag is still shiny and zero scratch and not even a dot of stain inside that proves its usage. This is definitely my lat piece.

I am a member of the group burberry addicted in facebook but I guess that addiction will be gone because of this frustrating experience I even tell my friends that I don't want any other brand like lv, channel etc no matter which design I see, they are just not for me, I only want burberry. Obviously, this will change starting this very moment.

I feel its so unfair when I called burberry and they told me that I need to pay for the repAir. My $100 handbags are 100x more durable than this

Comments