Vancouver, British Columbia
1.9
Style and Design

My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday.I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down the arms, at the back of the coat, and both pockets.

On top of all of that the outer coat split in the shoulder as well. I contacted the head office straight away and they asked me to bring it to their flagship store to take a look at it. They kept the coat for almost 2 weeks before calling us and telling me it was normal "Wear and Tear" and a new lining would be $250. I went back to the head office and asked them to cover the repair considering the damage and how long I've had it ect.

They flat out refused. The irony of the whole thing is that when I picked my coat back up with no repairs done, They had it nicely packaged in a garment bag and wrapped in a heavy duty bag with a bow. Like maybe you should spend less on packaging and more on customer service. Felt like a final slap in the face.

I will post photos, but note that I have done some repairs myself, you can still see the damage where I have stitched it back up.I repaired the shoulder as well.

Review about: Burberry Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: A repair.

I didn't like: Quality, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Burberry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion