3.0
Style and Design

My Burberry bag is torn , customers service asked me to pay shipping and repair fee! Poor quality is not a customer 's fault, choosing Burberry is a customer 's a huge mistake! Being a loyal customer since 1999 I feel cheated .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of burberry handbag. Burberry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned burberry handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Burberry.

Had an Experience with Burberry?

Comments

Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more Replicahaus Ca - How to return and get you money back counterfeited Operations - Websites Replicahaus Ca "replicahaus.ca. replicahause.es replicahause.nl ReplicaHause.co Akash Karma: akash@webhause.com is hides behind the name Keisha Gomes info@supportwatches.com. If you are in Canada, contact asap! Criminal Intelligence Analytical Unit RCMP ( Royal Canadian..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more